Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will write a customised and creative About us including your mission, goals and values

I will write a customised and creative About us including your mission, goals and values












About:

What do you see first when you open a company’s website, apart from its logo and nice picture in the headline? Customers usually go directly to the most important page - About Us. It can perfectly explain the sphere the company works in, and make it more competitive in the field.

Nevertheless, sometimes companies neglect the importance of the About Us page, and therefore, they lose their potential clients who might have been interested in their services. Don’t let this happen! 

Having experience in creative and copyright writing, I am here for you to help with attracting more customers by a catchy and professional About Us page. I will clearly show all main features and perks of your company (or yourself, if it is a personal website) and make your website visitors interested in the services or products you offer and thus purchase them in the nearest future. 

Looking forward to working with you and your website.

Reviews


julianakol:Beautiful words and really creative!

hollyweed123:Great seller highy recommended

luismedina50:Outstanding experience, highly recomended

apolbernardo:Below average work. The product didn't meet the expectation. I ended up revising 80% of the words. It lacks continuity, coherence and depth. I'm sorry but I thought it was written by an average elementary student, in my opinion. Nevertheless, I still want to thank you for beating the deadline.

iibe_willo:Service was very nice


No comments:

Post a Comment