Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will write your book description for optimized sales

I will write your book description for optimized sales












About:

Clarity attracts. Confusion repels. If people don't know who you are and what you're selling, they won't buy.

Hone your book's message and how it can help others, and sales will follow. 

If you need someone to help you clarify your book's brand, I'm your girl.

I'm passionate about helping people leave a legacy. To do that I help others confidently use their gifts to bring value to those around them. Don't be shy. You have a story to tell, a message to deliver, and I can help you shout that from the roof tops.

Hire me today. You're losing business.

Reviews


althea011:Working with Michelle is always inspiring! You just can't go wrong with her, she will always exceed your expectations.

jeanmacleod913:Excellent experience.

organicway2000:Amazing. Very insightful and delivered above and beyond!

tonybiv:Thanks Great work.

nicolinamartin:Fantastic communication, really nice result, and on time. Love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment