Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will professionally be your brochure content writer

I will professionally be your brochure content writer












About:

I WILL PROFESSIONALLY WRITE YOUR BROCHURE CONTENT - MESSAGE ME FOR A QUOTE  

Bait is great, but without a good hook you’ll never bring that “fish” onto the boat. As it’s been said, every page in your brochure presents the reader with an opportunity to stop going on to the next page. Get their attention, and keep it with a combination of design and copy that is attractive, intriguing, and persuasive.

For $5 (basic gig)  you will only get an outline for the intended brochure content in bullets. Contact me for a discussion to agree on a price for the complete content.I am always online.

A typical brochure may contain all of the following:

Company’s profile (About us)
Description of services (Our services)
Strategic approach
What makes your service/product different
Value statement 
Key facts
Contact information

Please message for a brief discussion on your project!

Reviews


christyo56:This seller knows her onions....fast, professional and perfect quality! I will surely use her service again. Thank you.

elitecopy_:Great experience!

aliirajput:Extremely satisfied with this process - exactly what I was looking for!

elitecopy_:Outstanding Experience!

cooperfrank:Great Communication and VERY responsive to last minute changes. Will add as one of my FIVERR Favorites. Thank you for the quick turnaround.


No comments:

Post a Comment