Monday, July 30, 2018

I will write a unique native Italian 500 words title, bullets and description + kw research + HTML

I will write a unique native Italian 500 words title, bullets and description + kw research + HTML












About:

Hi and welcome to my gig descritpion!

Do you need an amazing and unique description for your Amazon product? You are in the right place!

I will write a top notch native Italian descritpion for your products in Amazon. The description will be SEO optimized, so provide me the keywords you need me to use along with the basic info of your product.

A basic gig includes:
  • Top notch, sale oriented description in native Italian
  • Unique and personalized content
  • SEO optimization
  • Up to 2 keywords
  • 48 hours delivery

For longer descriptions, keyword research and  HTML formatting, please buy the Standard and Pro gigs.

If you need an extra fast delivery, please buy the according extra.


If you have any other question, please send me a message, I'll be glad to help you!

Thanks!

Reviews


luisfu:Es el segundo trabajo y estoy muy contento

espumita:Gracias, fue un placer.

robertomartufi:Excellent work and fast delivery

espumita:Outstanding Experience!

robertomartufi:Excellent!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment