Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will write persuasive sales copy

I will write persuasive sales copy












About:

Persuasive text is important for any type of communication from websites to emails to sales letters and marketing materials. I have over 20 years of experience in sales copy and can work on a variety of projects and topics.

This is a great gig if you need text for website pages, letters, marketing materials, proposals, slide shows and more. If you have questions about your project and how we can work together, please contact me.


Reviews


goinggreen01:Excellent seller. Good quality work. Seller provided more than expected!

tracybarnhart:Thank you. It was a pleasure to work with you.

tdpcedmonton:Beauty. This copy is gold. Just what we needed. Thanks a bundle. I'll be touch in future for more!

tracybarnhart:Thank you! I'm so glad you liked the text. It was a pleasure working with you.\r\n\r\n

goinggreen01:Excellent seller. Good quality work. Seller provided more than expected!


No comments:

Post a Comment