Monday, July 30, 2018

I will show you step by step how to copyright your film script.

I will show you step by step how to copyright your film script.












About:

When I was looking for how to register my screenplay, I couldn’t find no one on Fiverr to do it, and then everyone was talking about going to a lawyer and paying $200, and with all the scam out there with the copyright I found it so difficult to do the simple step of registering my screenplay.

So for only $5, I will give the entire specific step to can register your screen play the right way with the United States Copyright Office.

Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.



Feel free to contact me if you have any question?

Reviews


vm0907:fast delivery

redcarpet:Glad to can be assistance!

vm0907:fast delivery

redcarpet:Glad to can be assistance!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment