Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will write a winning fundraising letter

I will write a winning fundraising letter












About:

A fundraising letter is one of the most critical communications that you will send to a current or potential donor. It needs to articulate the value of your mission, explain why your programs are worthy of support, who will benefit from the donation and in what ways they will benefit. Let me help you with this. While there are no guarantees that your campaign will be successful, I have worked for nonprofits for my entire career of 30+ years and will do my best to develop convincing content.

An added note: If you are one of my new customers, it's helpful if you get in touch with me before ordering a gig so that I can fully understand the nature and scope of your request. 

Please also note that I do not write political fundraising letters and that I don't normally write crowdfunding campaign content unless the cause is particularly compelling.

Thank you!

Reviews


rishi675:This is my 2nd order with pblose, and again she did better than my expectation. Will definitely be coming back again for more work. Highly recommended!!! :D

pblose:It's pleasure to work with this buyer. I enjoy the topics he presents to me, and he is always patient with his instructions. I look forward to being his 'go to' resource moving forward!

dreamsq:Very great job! Thanks pblose

pblose:Outstanding Experience!

gilfu1:Great Job...Thank you very much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment