Monday, July 30, 2018

I will add meaning to your brand story through empathetic writing

I will add meaning to your brand story through empathetic writing












About:

Brand Stories are difficult. But if they are done properly, they help you in long run to evolve your own Brand voice.

I will help you write an empathetic and meaningful brand story which your customers will be able to relate to. With so much of information overload online, people need to read good things about your brand and not just SEO or Keyword stuffed copy.

Till date I have written for a host of entities: NGOs, Wellness, Yoga&Meditation, Cosmetics, Technology tools, Apps, Digital, HR and Corporate. I have an experience of 4 years in researching and writing effective brand stories.

You can use the brand story written by me on website or anywhere you want! I research a lot on any topic I write and I am heavily influenced by the great marketer Seth Godin. I am a little costly than others, but I don't give you mediocre stuff.

You will definitely appreciate what I write. So go ahead, make an order!

Reviews


chantelamazon:Great seller

heygibberish:Clarity for their own product was amazing! Great working with ChantelAmazon. Thanks!

ganbatevn:Work perfectly. Will order again!

heygibberish:Thank you so so much :)

jinyounglim:Fast delivery and good cummunication


No comments:

Post a Comment