Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will compose a beautifully written descriptions for your products

I will compose a beautifully written descriptions for your products












About:

Warm greetings, 

I will write a product description of up to 150 words for the platform of your choosing.

My work ethic is that your product should not be marketed by a sum of what it is. But instead why the product is worth the investment. What are the integral motives of the seller? It's not just a product but an idea. My job is to be convincing that owning it will be conducive to a better quality of life. The reason behind the purchase is by far the most important driving force as to whether your product is worthy. And furthermore, whether your product engages with the buyer in terms of values, lifestyle and ergonomic use. 

My goal in advertising is to project a message that translates to the consumer in a meaningful way. To convey that it is not only your goal to sell a product but to meet a need. My scripts aim to engage the reader, to allow affiliation to the product in a personal and captivating manner. Allowing you, the producer, to redefine the relationship between customer exchange.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment