Monday, July 30, 2018

I will write a professional amazon product listing

I will write a professional amazon product listing












About:

PROFESSIONAL AMAZON PRODUCT LISTING WRITER

I am a professional American amp; international copywriter with a bachelor’s degree applied science and management from university of California, Los Angeles. I have 5 years of sales, advertising, and promotion writing.

Successful Amazon listings begin withmaking your product stand out from the competition.From messaging to keywords to format, small details can mean the difference between making a saleand losing out to a competitor.

As an international marketing writer, I can directlyinfluence your salesacross real estate, technology, arts and crafts, kitchen and home decor, children's clothes and toys, and hundreds of other products!

NOTE:

  • I write to sell products; not meet strict word counts.
  • If I do the work does not meet your requirement, just ask for revisions

Contact me today and you will never regret seeking my services.

Reviews


jacobjosef:Original work and high dedication and commitment.

carole0:Thank you and keep coming back for more similar product listings. I'm humbled to have had the opportunity to work with you. Thanks again.

cynthiascarlet:Super Fast and Excellent Listing Done. Carol Followed all instructions and delivered exactly what I needed. I highly recommend this gig to anyone interested in Getting High-Quality Amazon Product Listings within a Super-Short time.\nThanks Again Carol. I'll Definitely come back for more.

carole0:Thanks for the Order and welcome for more and more orders.

babli124:Great communication, fast work. Plan to use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment