Monday, July 30, 2018

I will produce creative copy for any type of advertising and sales page

I will produce creative copy for any type of advertising and sales page












About:

If you are looking for high-quality, creative copy to promote your product, service or website - your search is over. If you are tired of the bland, plain-vanilla scripts that saturates the marketplace and are interested in unique, attention-grabbing copy, then my words will bring a smile to your face and dollars to your business.

I have been writing for along time. A very long time. Probably for a longer time than you have been breathing. While I do like to produce copy with a bit of humor, I am quite adept at producing standard, business ads, if that is what your intended market requires.

I will work with you to craft a product that you can be proud of and that will produce the results you are looking for. I'm not happy until you are very happy.

Lets work together to create a one-of-a-kind spot that will create a lasting impression on everyone who hears it. That is my goal for you project and I won't quit until I achieve it.

Please contact me before placing your gig order so we can hash-out any questions or issues you may have. That will produce the best result in the shortest amount of time.

I appreciate you considering me for your project and look forward to working with you.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment