Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will make your business unstoppable...

I will make your business unstoppable...












About:

BONJOUR, 

Are you looking for someone to write a blog post, piece of web copy, or marketing material in french? If so , you are in the right place


I have written thousands of blog posts, articles, and web pages for hundreds of clients on in french and in english as well .Let me help you convey your message clearly, completely, and for far less than other Freelance writers out there.

Would you like to write piece of content? Do you want to turn those couple of paragraphs into a full-length article? 


Then check out my advanced packages listed above!

Contact me and let's get to work ! 

Reviews


digital2c2b:I will do business again with the seller. Outstanding and above expectation on writting french. Would recommend to ANY person who needs next level writting and french quality. Thank you very much.

manar_marketing:Great client, marvelous experience. \nCan’t wait to work with you again.

beautydoses:So satisfied about the work ! I highly recommend this seller. Thank you

manar_marketing:Great client, hoping for more cooperation in the future

saltoseb:After a first good experience, I'm really desapointed about this second time. Very long time delivery, botched work, and she did some copy past for one description.


No comments:

Post a Comment