Monday, July 30, 2018

I will write a unique about us, about me page

I will write a unique about us, about me page












About:

 Hi there!

**Welcome to my gig**


It is important to consider the marketing potential that lies within a well-written "About Us, “About Me” page. Not only does it help you gain your readers’ trust, but it also intensifies credibility in your chosen niche.


My name is Grace, and you are just in time! As a professional creative writer, I’m always keen on helping my clients thrive in their various businesses.


For $40 only, I will write an engaging SE-optimized 400-500 wordsAbout Us”, “About Me” page that will boost your sales. Share your ideas with me, and I will put them into writings that will persuade and convince your audience.


Order Now & Get an Exclusive Summary of: 

  • Who you are; 
  • What you do; and 
  • What makes you different from your competitor in a clear and spiking manner


Get a compelling copy that indicates you/your service is the best choice!


»»»Gig Highlights»»»

  • High-grade Content
  • Up to 500 Words
  • Up to 4 Focus Keywords
  • Satisfactory Customer Service
  • Prompt Delivery

Got any questions? Please feel free to contact me. 


Warm regards,

Grace.

Reviews


sasharamsey:needed someone to put my ideas for the writing in order and this was achieved here.

nikkybaby:WOW!! Grace you are remarkable. I gave you very little information about my company, however what you produced went above and beyond my expectation. I felt like you were in my mind and captured all of my thoughts. You have a remarkable gift for words and i look forward to working more with you soon. Thank You!!!!!

grace716:Thank you for the honest review, Grace.

carolminarcik:This seller gets the 1st place award from me on Fiverr. Outstanding Work! I do allot on Fiverr and as I said #1 all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grace716:Thank you for your patience, Carol. You rock, all the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment