Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create a fantastic, fully SEO optimized amazon listing

I will create a fantastic, fully SEO optimized amazon listing












About:

Everyone knows that excellent marketing copy is a crucial component of a successful Amazon listing - but an equally important step is optimized keywords that make your listing rank alongside your competitors.

I know how to focus on both to create a killer listing that not only convinces customers to click that “buy” button, but gets them to visit your product page in the first place!

I use custom, proprietary software to quickly collect the phrases that are proven search terms that lead to the listings you want to rank next to - the products you directly compete with.

Using this research, I will provide:

  • A thoroughly researched document listing all the search terms that customers use to find your directly competing products, in order of importance

  • A descriptive, optimized title written with the most important keywords

  • Engaging bullet points that differentiate your product and convince your customer to buy

  • A punchy, persuasive description with SEO that will encourage organic searches and get your product valuable views

My services come with a money-back guarantee - and if you would like me to add or change something, I’m happy to revise.

I’m looking forward to working with you!


Reviews


mononegoco:Michelle did a fantastic job with the listing. The keyword research that she shared afterwards especially seems very valuable. I would definitely work with her again in the future!

mandiiconforti:Michelle is the best! Super fast delivery and I couldn’t have written my Amazon listing any better! She slayed it! I will definitely use her again for my future listings. Thanks so much Michelle!

michelle_rw:Fantastic order experience, thank you!!

mcalpic:Michelle was professional and responsive throughout the Gig. Very happy to recommend Michelle's services.

michelle_rw:Excellent communication and a great order experience, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment