Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will do SEO to your amazon listing

I will do SEO to your amazon listing












About:

I am working at Amazon US catalog team and creating stunning products since 2012.  I will create a beautiful and stunning product listing for you with excellent and catchy bullet points with great description. 

I am a master of Amazon Algorithms and a deep expert of listing SEO. I don't charge for eating Burgers. I know what I charge for and I mean it. SEO is not handy to everyone. We are expert in SEO.

If your product is not created by an Expert, then probably you are going to lose sales in near future. I will create and better index your product so that your item came in first page of search result within 3 days. If not get your refund.

Check my listing by keywords 90 degree angle clamp and you will see an offer by Frylr home in the first page which was created by me.

Hence don't wait for anyone else does. Purchase this Gig and give a head start to your listing. Get the result from the very first week.

Reviews


jorgegrandon:I bought this gig because I needed to upload on amazon platform and honestly I was waiting something more for the 1000 words the ad promised to do

amazonschool:Give me access and I will upload to Amazon. Inconvenience caused is deeply regretted. Regarding 1000 words, I will check your file and deliver it again after adding something more.\r\n\r\nThanks.

pkdeals:Great doing business

amazonschool:Thanks for giving us the opportunity. Hope to serve you again.

jorgegrandon:I bought this gig because I needed to upload on amazon platform and honestly I was waiting something more for the 1000 words the ad promised to do


No comments:

Post a Comment