Monday, July 30, 2018

I will write medical content for websites

I will write medical content for websites












About:

Many medical doctors are now digitalizing their practices, meaning they are accessing their patients by having beautifully designed websites which describe the services that they offer. What I offer is writing the content for these medically-orientated websites. As a final year medical student, I have seen a vast number of medical procedures and am intimately aware of what it is that patients are looking for.

Thus, I am offering to write the medical content for websites who need accurate information of medical services.

Please kindly send me a message to enquire about availability to write your piece before placing your order.

Reviews


cutecatmessagez:Great content writing - thank you!

janinebrandt:Outstanding Experience!

riccardotruglio:Professional quality delivery. Great value for money. Would buy again.

stevenjwilson85:Another great Job!

janinebrandt:very great buyer!


No comments:

Post a Comment