Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will do fast typing and transcripts job

I will do fast typing and transcripts job












About:

Please contact me before you buy anything (and if needed, send a 50 words document/a 1 minute video, audio to get a free sample of my work before you place your order)

(Proofreading is automatically included in all packages)

Hi,

I’m Nikita and I’m going to be your personal virtual assistant.

I love typing, and I can type 80+ words in 1 minute, error-free.

I can copy your documents to Excel/Word from:

-Images.

-Presentations (Power Point)

-PDF

-Handwritten manuscripts.

-Websites/blogs/articles/social media posts…

 -Videos/audios (transcript)

-And any other format/type of document.

And I’ll assure you that I will deliver:

-High quality work.

-On time delivery.

-Error-free content.

Once you make an order, satisfying you, and delivering the best quality content, will be my number one priority.

The scheduled delivery time will be sacred to me, and I’ll do my best to deliver even before the scheduled time if possible.

Thank you for giving me the chance to make your work a little bit easier, and to guarantee your satisfaction, happiness and comfort.

-Nikita

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment