Monday, July 30, 2018

I will write anything you need

I will write anything you need












About:

Top Rated Seller Kevin Nunley WRITES your:

  • ad
  • sales letter
  • Facebook or Google ad
  • blog post
  • web copy
  • press release
  • article
  • script

20 year copywriting pro can write about any industry. I'm friendly and helpful and ready to create your original custom content NOW.

Please message me for your CUSTOM QUOTE!

When you order, tell me about what you want written. Many people just leave a link. I can usually take it from there and have your new content ready within a few days.

Please know I write copy, but do not provide graphics or design.
Revision Policy: 98% of my customers love what I write for them. If you need a few changes to your copy, I am happy to make them. No refunds once writing has begun.

Reviews


tigerben:Great Job!

fastadking:Thanks very much!

webenterprises:Love it! Thank you!

sickspm:Great job and good communication

fastadking:Easy to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment