Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will write an insightful user guide or manual for your product

I will write an insightful user guide or manual for your product












About:

Please contact me before ordering!!!!

It is always good to include a user guide or manufacturer's manual in a product package to help your customers derive maximum benefits when they purchase your product. This goes a long way to build brand loyalty and enlarge customer base. In fact, it is regarded as a passive channel of product marketing.

A typical user guide or manufacturer's manual will have the following headlines:


  • A thank you letter from the seller or manufacturer
  • Why you are going to love your product xyz
  • Here are x number of great things product xyz will do for you
  • How to get the best results when using your product xyz
  • How to clean your product xyz
  • FAQs about your product xyz

Note: This gig is for a professional product manual with well structured introduction and user-friendly content.

For $5, you will only receive an outline of what should be in your guide in bullets.

Cost of pricing for a complete user guide will depend on product type. Please contact me for a quote.\

I look forward to helping your customers get the best out of your product


Reviews


eanifyacct:Thank you so much, the work was wonderful. I am so happy with what you wrote I will be ordering from you again. Thank you again :)

carensmith46:Outstanding Experience!

tenderflower:A lot of hard work went into this delivery which I really appreciate very much. I am so impressed and would buy again.

carensmith46:Outstanding Experience!

has2212:It was good working with this seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment