Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will write a landing page that drives conversions

I will write a landing page that drives conversions












About:

Landing pages are the digital doorways to your company website. They need to be enticing, engaging, optimized for search, and promote your company's offerings so well that visitors are clamoring to learn more. It's a tall order for a single page of content, but with ten years of digital marketing experience, I can help you with each of these goals. 

What are the first steps? 

  • I'll ask you about your website's conversion goal. 
  • I'll also ask you for a list of SEO terms to make your landing page fully optimized. (Don't have a list? No problem. I've been doing SEO for half a decade. I'll be more than happy to help you set a strategy.) 
  • I'll also ask about your company's services to create some powerful value propositions. 

What you get:
Landing page copy designed to be compelling, demanding of attention, and perform well with SEO. It will include:
  • A killer headline, subheadline, and page copy (all lightly peppered with a little SEO, of course)
  • Value propositions that entice your audience
  • Integrated calls to action designed to convert 
  • A FREE optimization plan that maps out how to make the most of your landing page once it's published

Reviews


jakubik81:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

ayoassistant:Delivered swiftly and per brief. Was able to translate my rough concept into a clear and to the point landing page, as well as formulating a CEO- strategy for it.

utswriter:Buyer was clear and consistent with his needs, and provided plenty of information needed to complete the project.

skylergonzalez:Awesome seller - everything was delivered as discussed. Would use again!

utswriter:Great experience! Buyer went the extra mile to work with me and give me good information about the business. Very easy to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment