Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will write your script or stories

I will write your script or stories












About:

As a creative writer, i will write, rewrite, edit, and polish your writings so it can be the best version possible, adapted to any format required by the client, meaning script, draft, short story, plotlines, for comic books, novels, screenplays etc.

I will use my knowledge as a journalist and freelancer to help you accomplish your vision of making a great story.

Reviews


richrey2016:Great service and fast

blasink:The understanding with the client was very good. I am satisfied with the result and I am happy to have worked with him. the client made my job easier.

richrey2016:Great service and fast

blasink:The understanding with the client was very good. I am satisfied with the result and I am happy to have worked with him. the client made my job easier.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment