I will write effective SEO content for your website
About:
*** UK University Educated Highly Skilled Writer, Business Analyst & SEO Consultant ***I will provide superior written content for your website. The content I provide will enable your website to engage with its visitors in order to maximize your visitor to sales/booking/enquiry ratio. I will do this by writing effectively structured and digestible sentences that immediately and completely address your visitors wants and needs.
Some of the many benefits of my service:
- A full analysis of your target audience in order to identify their wants and needs
- Use industry specific findings to craft engaging sentences that draw the reader in and make them purchase/book/enquire your products/services.
- Identify keywords that are used by your target audience, and craft them into your websites content
- Highly Relevant and engaging
- Easily Digestible and Effectively Structured
Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or queries!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Reviews
davidprice58:Brilliant service! Ernest wrote several pages of my website and I couldnt be happier. Highly recommend.
davidprice58:Brilliant service! Ernest wrote several pages of my website and I couldnt be happier. Highly recommend.
:
:
:

No comments:
Post a Comment