Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will write sales copy that sells

I will write sales copy that sells












About:

Please Message Me Before Purchasing. In Almost All Cases, I Can Work Up a Custom Offer That Better Meets Your Needs.


I Write Copy That SELLS! 

Now, get a FREE copy of my ebook, 7 Secrets of Master Marketers, with your order!

Discover the tips, techniques, and tricks the most successful business owners use to dominate their competition.

No ifs, ands, or buts about it. You will get a great piece of copy that will sell heat to an Arab, ice to an Eskimo, and a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves.

Get original, one of a kind copy which works.

If you are looking for sales copy, please keep these general word counts in mind for your particular project:

  • Landing Pages - 300-1,000 words
  • Facebook Posts - 100-400 words
  • Emails, short copy - 200-400 words
  • Emails, long copy 300-1,000 words
  • Online Sales Letter - 500-??? I've written some online sales letters which are over 5,000 words long.

See some examples at http://www.brooksrembert.com/samples/

If you have ANY questions, please message me before purchasing.

I give a 100% Money Back Guarantee so you have nothing to lose.

I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


stoic02:brooksrembert is the real deal!

brooksrembert:Mike's a great Buyer. Can't wait to work with him again.

colbypk:This copy is OUTSTANDING. Some of the highest quality stuff I've read... and I've read A LOT. Great work.

brooksrembert:Wonderful Buyer and I love working with them.

colbypk:Brooks is a fantastic copywriter! Was able to take a complex product offering and turn it into great sales copy. Thanks Brooks!


No comments:

Post a Comment