Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will give you everything in standard + 5 social media posts for your launch

I will give you everything in standard + 5 social media posts for your launch












About:

If you are launching a product, this is for you:

I'll write all the emails you need for the launch; both the ones you will send to your own email list and the one you will give your affiliates to send to their own email list.

Of course, you should already know that the content of the emails will determine if the launch will succeed or not.

I'm an expert at writing crush campaign emails that will help you make massive sales during your launch period.

Here's what you are going to get in this gig:
  • Prelaunch emails
  • Launch day emails
  • Mid-launch emails
  • Closing emails

I will also write social media posts you can give your affiliates to post on their social media accounts so you can get massive sales within your launch.

I have done this for so many successful internet marketers; I'll also do it for you.
Go ahead and order now and be sure of getting amazing results

Reviews


charleycrowe:He did a good job!

emailcopypro:Thanks for choosing me

coreyrichard:Quick delivery, great email content. Created exactly what I asked for.

emailcopypro:It was a pleasure working with you

charleycrowe:He did a good job!


No comments:

Post a Comment