Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will write you a killer faq page for your shopify plus free gift

I will write you a killer faq page for your shopify plus free gift












About:

Hi,

Do you know one of the reasons you are getting clicks to your store and no sales is because your store does not have answers to questions your prospect might need answer to? 

An FAQ page is very important in any online business especially ecommerce store because just like a bricks-and-mortar store, FAQ on an online store serves as a person over a counter answering questions to shoppers and giving them reasons to buy from your store.

On this Gig, we will be writing for you a proven, ecommerce-standard FAQ page that converts. 

Whether you sell on your own business website, an ecommerce platform like Shopify, Amazon, Ebay, or Esty, you need a well-written FAQ page having answers to questions that encourages a visitor to buy from you and we will provide you just that.  

Choose the package that best fits your need and contact us to get started immediately. 

If you need other pages like;
  • About Us page
  • Contact Us page
  • Privacy policy
  • Return policy or
  • Terms of Service

Reviews


autoworx18x:Thanks. It was a nice generic right up. Just what I needed

anarissni:thank you very much

elijahfirewagon:Quick delivery and keeping the price in mind you get great value for your money spent. He saved me from hours of frustration trying to figure this out and I'm really happy with the end product. Would highly recommend this seller. If you are still on the edge I would say just go for it any ways because for the price there really isn't any huge risk.

anarissni:thank you so much

supercamel82:Wow this Seller is Awesome!! Recommended Seller!\nDo order than you will understand what i mean. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment