I will write landing page copy that gets opt ins
About:
If you want persuasive content written for your landing page that forces your audience to opt-in and gets them jazzed up about finding out what you’re offering, then this is exactly what you're looking for.
I'm a graduate of '10X Landing Pages' from copyhackers and know how to write engaging and high converting landing pages.
Here's what I offer:
- Copy thathits all the right emotional hot buttons of your potential prospects and pre-sells the lead magnet that you’re offering…..so they can’t not opt-in.
- Bullets that hit the "sweet-spot of desire" and build the "Yes Deck" (NLP and psychology) to take them from the 'not-sure-about-it' state to 'I want this now' state.
- Facebook compliant landing page (with no false claims, hype or hoopla or any sort) so you can run FB ads to it without getting your account shut down.
I've done this before – multiple times – and I can do it again.
Contact me right now and let's get your more leads from your
landing page.
P.S. -- Ideally, I'll need to see the template of the landing
page that you're going to be using. If you haven't finalized
anything, you'll need to point me to something
similar.
Reviews
tnguy524:Ben was a pleasure to work with. Extremely thorough, and always did his best to deliver to the highest quality copy. He was very accommodating to my requests and needs and I learned a lot from him. Would love to hire again!
killerwords4u:Tri was absolutely fantastic to work with. Gave me clear instructions on what needed to be done which made my job a lot easier. Thanks Tri. Wish you all the best!
femiasaolu:The seller promised much and delvered to expectation, if not more actually! He was prompt and the communication was superb. We requested for revisions to be done - and they were granted and excuted to our requirement. Moreover, the seller offered to follow up on how we went on to use the deliverables. Excellent. You won't regret using killerwords.
killerwords4u:Femi was amazing to work with. She answered all my questions, gave me more than enough information to do my research and was precise in her feedback which made my job a whole lot easier. \r\n\r\nWish her good luck and would absolutely love to work with her in the future.
pseudofro:Seller did a great job in helping make my landing page copy more effective.

No comments:
Post a Comment