I will write a powerful engaging email for your email marketing campaing
About:
I will write a POWERFUL engaging Email for your Email Marketing Campaing.
With an Awesone 100% Positive Rating : ) , I am Level 2 Top Seller - check out the feedback of my previous Super Satisfied buyers (I have more than 500 Happy Customers)!!!
I will write up to 100 word Powerful and killer email for your email marketing campaign that brings a great click through rate (CTR) a high open rate into your autoresponder.
I am an educated marketer girl with love for write a product reviews and services so I love to create email marketing campaigns in a variety of niches.
What do you get with this gig:
- 50-100 Words Email
- 1 Killer Headline
- Two Revisions
- My Outstanding Customer Service
What Niches Do I Offer?
- Health
- Internet Marketing
- Forex
- Weight Loss
- Make Money Online
- Dating
- Dieting
- Mainly anything that has a sales page online
What I need from you:
- Sales Page Link
- If it is a Content Email or Sales Email
If you have any questions about my Gig please send me a private message!
I'll make sure to meet all of your needs.
Order now and get a Free Bonus!
Have a Great Day :)
Vane
PSgt; Please check my gig extra's you will find a lot of value
there
Reviews
wbfelix:Excelente servicio, volvere a contratar los servicios de vannessa estoy muy satisfecho y me gusto la rapidez y la calidad de los emails.
vanessa_writing:Thanks a lot... It was really funny! \r\n\r\nMe encantó tu producto y fue un placer para mí escribir esos emails.... \r\n\r\nGracias
kybaliondeco:Excelente trabajo.
vanessa_writing:Gracias María un placer apoyarte
kybaliondeco:Wow, me habéis captado la idea a la perfección, estoy alucinada! Me ha encantado 'el poder del 5', conocía ese estudio y estoy totalmente convencida de que es así. Como si lo hubiese escrito yo!:blush:

No comments:
Post a Comment