Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will professionally write your brochure content

I will professionally write your brochure content












About:

FOR YOUR PRODUCT/APPLICATION INTRODUCTION BROCHURES & FLYERS!!!

The well set-up brochure is a business' intellectual property, made readily accessible & meant to proclaim their unique services & products to the public. That way, the brochure would serve in the company's or organization's image, and can either make or break their business when in the hands of a target.

Make Your Business today!! Get unique & professional content for your product introduction or business services brochure, whether one-paged, bifold, or trifold.
  • Unique content
  • No grammatically errors
  • No plagiarism
Basic gig ($5) - Outline for your one-paged, bifold or trifold Product & services brochure
Recommended gig ($+35) - Complete content, with taglines & call-to-actions for your ONE-PAGED product & services flyer or brochure
Platinium gig ($+95) - Complete content, with taglines & call-to-actions for your BIFOLD OR TRIFOLD product & services flyer or brochure

I offer two revisions to ensure you get what you bargained for.

Feel free to message me for all your inquiries.

I look forward to working with you!

Please send me a message before ordering.

Thanks
Kimberley.

Reviews


newdesty:very good job

kims_copy:Great experience. Thank you for your patience.

vndamodar:Got the Brochure content more than expected way and can say perfect

kims_copy:Thank you for your patronage.

avinashsamlall:Our brochure content is done very nicely and just as we wanted. The writer was able to understand our requirements expertly and deliver a great brochure content its its requested context.


No comments:

Post a Comment