Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will write 5 headlines in 3 days

I will write 5 headlines in 3 days












About:

BREAK through the clutter with a powerful HEADLINE.

Headlines can be used for everything: Billboards, Emails, Print Ads, Web Banners, Direct Mail, Dating Profiles, Teespring T-Shirts, even Fiverr Gigs. 

Order EXTRA FAST if you need the headlines in less than 24-hours. 

See Gig Extras for other options. 

Important Notice: If you want me to rewrite your headlines, I need them in one word document. Please don't send me 5 different links plus a pdf plus docs google, otherwise the order becomes confusing. Remember to always keep it simple. 


Satisfaction is Always Guaranteed or your Money Back! 

P.S.Please don't ask me if I'm available, if I want to write headlines about X topic, or if I can write content for you. This is a headline-only gig. If you need headlines, just order and provide instructions. 

Reviews


terrineytv:Yes, this seller is awesome. He delivered all that i needed and more. Thank you!!

fastcopywriter:It was my pleasure. Thanks for ordering!

engrumaqsood:Thanks. :)

fastcopywriter:You're welcome!

web2bizpro:Thank you! Fast work!


No comments:

Post a Comment