Sunday, July 22, 2018

I will write an amazon listing born to sell

I will write an amazon listing born to sell












About:

Am I describing YOU right now?

Having trouble generating organic sales... Or maybe even paid PPC sales?

Maybe you've just created a listing... SOOO BORING, even you didn't bother proofreading it?

Worst yet... you're having so much trouble coming up with content, you copied & pasted the product descriptions from your supplier onto your own listing.

I know... words aren't for everyone...

But don't worry, I got you covered!

What I can do for you:
  • Write an eye-catching title...(people only have an 8-second attention span you know...)
  • Irresistible bullet points
  • Optimized keywords to boost your ranking 
  • Product description that people actually want to read
  • Craft an OUTSTANDING listing that is born to SELL!!!

If you want to boost your sales, make a ton of MONEY, with no more headaches...
Sit back, Order now, and start converting visitors into PAYING customers!

P.S. If you are looking for other writing services not listed above, message me and I'll do what I can.

Talk soon,
D

Reviews


tkaboris:Good conversational style listing description. Thanks

darrenctsang:Was easy to work with, looking forward to working with Boris in the near future!

arieltrv:Amazing seller! Super fast response time and delivery. Darren's work is extremely engaging, humorous, readable, and effective. Happy to have taken a chance on this guy. Highly recommended!

darrenctsang:Ariel was easy to work with, clear instructions. A pleasant experience working for him!

tkaboris:Good conversational style listing description. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment