Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will write compelling copy for your website and landing pages

I will write compelling copy for your website and landing pages












About:

Your website is your 24x7 sales- and brand-spokesperson. It can turn searchers in customers and customers into brand advocates… if the content is lucid, insightful, relatable.

Why Val?

It’s taken me 20+ years of hard grinding, innumerable projects and millions of pages of content,  but the results have been well worth the effort.

I'm not just a copy writer but also a Google Certified Digital Marketeer. Leverage my knowledge and experience to create a website that draws customers through your sales funnel and keeps them coming back for more.

Regardless of your budget, I can help you meet your objectives through a brochure that helps your business stand proud.

Partial client list

Abbott India

Boston Consulting Group

Knight Frank India

Amdocs India

Renfro

Nissan India

Amazon Seller Services, India

Amanora Town Centre

Kirloskar Group

and many, many more

Before you hire me: Do contact me for a free and frank discussion of your requirements and how we can best go about achieving them.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment