Friday, August 3, 2018

I will write a fantastic professional biography

I will write a fantastic professional biography












About:

Why should you have a bio?

The biggest reason is to appear professional and credible in the eyes of current and potential clients or other audiences. Your bio is a brand building and powerful marketing tool that will entice audiences to want to get to know you better.

This is where I come in. As a PR professional, I have developed a love for writing about people and what makes them interesting.

I will write a bio for you that you can use anywhere, including web sites, press releases, cover jackets, LinkedIn, and more! Believe me, this will be a very handy piece of info to have.

This gig includes:

  • A short biography FULL of important details about yourself or someone else, written for any web or print purpose.
  • A strong lead which immediately grabs your readers' attention
  • Free consulting from me (in case you're unsure of what to put in your bio)
  • Unlimited editing/revisions, so you end up with a perfect bio

What are you waiting for? Let's get started!

NOTE: please provide clear instructions in English, in complete sentences so I can understand what you want. 

NOTE: I no longer write bios for "success coaches" or "life coaches."

Reviews


jptugirimana:Excellent. I was extremely satisfied. The seller got it right the first time.

greenerside:Thanks much. :)

jross611:I will utilize her expertise for as long as I can!!!

greenerside:THANK YOU! :)

gretaurbonaite:Great, thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment