Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will be your ebook writing and ebook writer

I will be your ebook writing and ebook writer












About:

I am offering top quality and highly researched content created according to your needs. I will deliver high standard, 100% original and well researched content. After delivery if client requires any further addition or modification in the existing content I will write/edit without any additional charges. 

As a professional eBook writer or ghostwriter, I will help you research and ghostwrite the eBook you need once you provide me with the theme, and you will receive all rights upon completion. This purchase includes all necessary research, drafting, proofreading and editing to be done by me, and unlimited revisions until you are satisfied.
I have expertise in the following writing tasks eBook writing, rewriting, proofreading, and editing on different categories. I have written eBooks on medical, health, fitness, lifestyle, travel, healthy living, diseases, sports, beauty and education.

Features
Well researched and top quality content
100% Original content
Transfer of Copyrights
Discount on bulk orders

What I need from you

  1. Purpose of eBook and A short description for your book
  2. Any specific requirement to be followed during writing this book.
  3. File format? Ms word or Pdf

Reviews


jnwdirect:Very pleased with everything.

writing_liz:Amazing buyer!

jnwdirect:Good ebook

jnwdirect:Very good value for money, no repeated content. Will work with again

writing_liz:Awesome buyer! Thanks for trusting me with your project. I'm currently working on the next Project.


No comments:

Post a Comment