Friday, August 3, 2018

I will write a fun about us page for your company website

I will write a fun about us page for your company website












About:

Make your company website shine with a professionally written About Us page. I have been writing website copy for various sites for over 10 years. Customers like to know who is behind your company and a well-written About Us page will highlight the benefits that you and your products or services bring to you customer.

I will review your company information, images, services or products that you would like to highlight. Then, I will write a fun, informative About Us page that you can use on your website, catalog or any of your marketing materials.

I will send you a finished document in Word format. Please contact me with any questions.

Reviews


tlawal5:Soooo impressed with Tracy’s work \u0026 I will be using her in future definitely.\n\nTolu

tracybarnhart:Thank you. It was really nice working with you.

weibi159:NICE QUALITY. FAST DELIVERED !!!

tracybarnhart:Thank you. It was great working with your company.

dhonemann:Seller responded quickly to all emails. The writing was repetitive and used unnecessary words to reach the required word count rather than developing depth.


No comments:

Post a Comment