Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will write content that drives customers to your business

I will write content that drives customers to your business












About:

About This Gig

Still staying up late to find the right words as you continue to waste time and money with no result to show?

The right words, used at the right time, in the right place will get your message across.

My copywriting service will rocket your business.

It’s time to boost sales.
It’s time to convince potential customers.
It’s time to get eye-pleasing, informative and catchy comment.

Investing in this gig will provide you with terrific content as your readers develop a reason to do business with you.

What are you searching for?

I will put in your hands,

Website Content
Text Emails
Blog Posts
Landing Pages
Articles
Testimonials, or
Anything else you want.

My words will make you stand apart from the crowd and cut through the online noise so you are noticed.

Reviews


bizarro5:I am always a bit skeptical when I order a gig, but I can honestly say that not only was I impressed, but I look forward to ordering again and again for each of my clients that need copy. He went above and beyond what I asked.

jandrewnelson:The client is great to work for. The information required to produce a top-quality product was provided quickly and clearly. Will gladly work with this buyer again.

chromea:10 out of 5 stars. Jerry Nelson truly cares about social justice issues. I highly recommend that you contact him. Straight forward, professional, down to the point. Went far beyond the requirements of our project. Stop searching for a content writer if you have a social justice cause. Hire him.\n\nThank you Jerry!

jandrewnelson:Buyer is amazing! Provided plenty of information needed to meet the project goal and did it in a timely manner. Would gladly work for this buyer again.

sandralester:I hired Jerry to rewrite my website and he didn't disappoint! Specifically, he was able to take technical and vague language and transform it into something very understandable. I have no doubt that my clients will understand what is unique about the services that I offer and I feel comfortable driving traffic to my site now. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment