Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do professional copy type of 15 pages within 12 hours

I will do professional copy type of 15 pages within 12 hours












About:

I have  an expert level skill in Microsoft Office. I can professional copy type up to 90+ words per minute without any mistake and I can enter large data in excel in minutes. I have more than 7 years of experience in professional copy type field. I can type from any kind of SCAN documents into editable Word or Excel format. I can type into Word or Excel from: - PDF - Handwritten Manuscripts - Images - PowerPoint presentation - Websites - Any Other Format OR I can do it vice versa. 
You will get:High-Quality WorkFast Delivery Time100% Accuracy and Error-Free Work100% customer satisfaction100% money back Guarantee*I work hard to provide the best service possible.I will be your professional copy typist.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment