Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will write up to 500 words for you or your business

I will write up to 500 words for you or your business












About:

Need a professional script or description for your business or service? 

Let Ashley write it for you!

I've been writing for business owners for over 10 years, and 
I know exactly what to say about your business to engage and draw in potential customers.

I can write for any medium including web page content, video ads, pamphlets, brochures, campaigns, IVR / voicemail, blog posts, and anything else you can think of!

I will have your content ready for you within just a few hours. 

Please message me with any questions including inquiries on custom orders, bulk content delivery, and anything else! 

:-)

Reviews


harcourtmary:Was exactly what i was looking for! Thank you! Also points for being VERY quick! i appriciate it! Thank you!

greatreviews:Great script. Super fast service. I will send over another project soon.

michelledupree:This was my first time using Fiverr. Working with Ashley made for a great first time experience. She gave me exactly what I was looking for in the time frame that I needed. Rock Star!!!

ashphonia:Michelle was the perfect customer.. excellent communication and feedback!

shamanxanthi:Yes! What I hoped for!


No comments:

Post a Comment