Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create a impressive tag line

I will create a impressive tag line












About:

I am a creative writer and a saleswoman who loves developing professional brands. I have a Company where we charge much more for our eloquent writing. We will create a tag line for your business or website for five dollars. We will deliver a minimum of two versions for you to choose from. Please explore our gig extra's to have content writing and more for your website and business.

Reviews


tsvendingwi:Thought i would get something more striking. Seller did provide me with another set of taglines but weren't what i was looking for.

deborahfisher:Absolutely zero effort made. Clearly gave no thought to the detailed information we provided about what makes our company unique in the marketplace, who our target audience is, what their concerns will be when hiring us, etc. Initially, she parroted back one concept which was a sentence that was in our copy to her. A waste of my time \u0026 effort.

power2believe:This person gave TOO MUCH information. It is a tag line- 5 words or less--- She gave me her speak multiple times which compelled me to use what she said- just different- along with otheres - In business, you can't please everyone. Especially those who want me to sum up a book in 5 words-

tubebuzzer:Great service and very creative. Happy to use again.

thewritecrm:Good work.


No comments:

Post a Comment