Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will copywrite anything you need for your business up to 750 words.

I will copywrite anything you need for your business up to 750 words.












About:

Do you need copy writing that converts? You are right in the right place. I will help you fix your copywriting needs right away.

There is no need to look any further. Stop right there... Don't exit this page yet!

Do you need to say something convincingly to your clients, customers and leads like the one above? I got you covered!

Whether you need taglines, slogans, website copy, email ads, landing page content, blog posts or sales letters, I can do it all. Yes, a trial would convince you!

What do you stand to gain by ordering this gig? You have so much to gain and these include:

  • Highly CONVERTING copy
  • Persuasive, catchy copy that will converts leads to customers
  • Unlimited revisions until you're happy and satisfied
  • Infectious customer service - I invest in you because you're investing in me

Sound great? Let's do business together!

Select a GIG PACKAGE!

$5 = 75 carefully chosen words

LET ME HELP YOU DO ALL THE COPYWRITING FOR YOU!

Reviews


magdalenamazure:Perfection

clintonwork:Thanks again for the gig! I'm glad I could help and have really enjoyed working with you. Best of luck with your future projects. I am here whenever you need me.

lukesmith720:fine work.

clintonwork:Glad I provided value. I look forward to working with you again soon!

magdalenamazure:Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment