Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will write a killer script for your video or video sales letter

I will write a killer script for your video or video sales letter












About:

Your Video Sales Letter Needs the Right Words to Boost Your Profits

I write compelling scripts for Video Sales Letters that get results.

Video sales letters are a great tool on your website. They allow prospects and buyers to see and hear your message. But, for a VSL to work, you need persuasive copy that reaches them on an emotional and logical level. 

I write scripts that use the power of story to get past your prospect's defenses and that build trust. I show your prospects that you understand them. 

I will provide your business with:

  • A killer video sales letter script
  • Brief paragraphs that are easy to read
  • Content that flows smoothly and builds trust

I am a professional copywriter and a Fiverr Top Rated Seller. I have spent my career crafting copy that gets results. Let me put my experience to work for you.

If you don't have a killer video sales letter, you are leaving money on the table. Let me help you boost your profits. 

Don't Waste Another Second. Let Me Start Writing Your VSL Script Right Now!

***I only write the script for your Video Sales Letter. I do not do any of the production of the video. I will deliver you a Word file with the script***

Reviews


banthony27:Excellent work! I would have no hesitation about ordering from him again.

smitanaidoo:I was impressed by the succinctness of the final product. In a few core paragraphs, he captured the main points of our some what disorganized business model.\nThank you!

rcamhi:Fast. Easy. Concise.

colbypk:Awesome script for VSL! Educational, but also has a clear path to conversion. Thanks!

harzt03:Great work! This is an awesome writer. Will buy again. Thank you for your hard work.


No comments:

Post a Comment