Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create a powerful sales letter and copy for your business

I will create a powerful sales letter and copy for your business












About:

You’ve Got Exactly 10 Seconds To Capture Your Audience Attention & Stand Out, Otherwise You Lose ‘EM


  • You Want Headlines that WORKS?
  • Contents & Offers that Keeps them Scrolling to “ACTION BUTTON”?
  • A “Call to Action” they Can’t Resist?


CATCHY HEADLINES and FANCY WORDS no longer gets the job done. NOPE! We both know that it takes WAY more than that to make a Sales COPY successful


It’s About:


  • WORDS THAT SELLS.
  • Words that hit all the SIX EMOTIONAL TRIGGERS
  • Words that hit all the INSECURITIES & FEARS your prospects have
  • WORDS that keeps your prospects awake at night
  • And Many more


This is the type of Copy we’ll be crafting for your business...


  1. Want a Copy that will make you an “authority” in your industry?
  2. Want a Copy that will take your brand to the “next level” and help your company grow?
  3. Want a Copy that Sales and Converts?


Let's help you craft a Killer Sales Copy that does just that!


Hire someone who’s not only passionate about writing but actually knows EXACTLY how to create a professional KILLER Sales Copy that brings: RESULTS and SELLS


Click the ORDER button now or contact me, let’s take your business EXACTLY where we both know that it should be!

Reviews


chino773:Good experience

contentsfever:Awesome working with you and Thank You for the TIP! :)

neilworsfold874:Very good communication got the job done in the required time frames and understood what I needed contentsfever is now in my favorites.

dh2407:The level of expertise I required for my sales copy was inadequate. I think my disappointment could have been mitigated if one of two things happened:\n\n(1) i was more specific on the type of copy I wanted to be written, and/or\n(2) the seller was more specific in the type of copy in which he specialized

contentsfever:I couldn't be more clear on this: Even my lowest Gig comes with *UNLIMITED REVISION*. I don't care if the order has been marked COMPLETED or whatever... All you had to do is reach out to me and I would've seen to it that you received an immediate revision. But you couldn't do that.


No comments:

Post a Comment