Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will write your about us section, for website or print

I will write your about us section, for website or print












About:

Your business or company is kind of like your baby: You're proud of it, you've watched it grow and you can't believe how far it has come. But, does it happen to you that you're a loss for words when people ask you to describe it? You can't easily express why you created it, how do you see it and your future plans for it? You dread the "What does your business do" kind of question?

You just got into the right place, because I'll write it for you!

The information you provide about your business is key when it comes to marketing and sales, your desired customers need to know you before they buy from you. They have to be assured you speak their language, and also that you have something which could fulfill their specific needs.

That's why I'll make a profile about your business, including the following aspects:

  • Your story (resumed version: how it began).
  • Brand purpose (What do you offer to the market or the customer).
  • Mission (What you aim to do).
  • Vision (How do you see your business in the future).
  • Values (What drives your business).

I encourage you to message me if you have any questions or doubts, I'm always open!

Reviews


ayshasmk:Very reliable and dedicated. Wonderful job as always! Super recommended, Lynn truly delivers masterpieces.. I wish I had more stars to give her. Thanks and I’m glad I found you :D

lynnformoso:Aysha and I have become an incredible team, working with her is such a blessing and a delight! As always, patient, kind and supportive, I'm glad as well that she found me and we've been able to work together on amazing projects\u003c3

sugarcanecrook:Lynn was perfect very knowledgeable , very attentive I will be a returned buyer.

lynnformoso:He was great to work with! Kind and communicative, I'd be happy to work with him again (:

joannamroz:everything went great. Very kind Seller and helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment