Friday, July 27, 2018

I will write persuasive emails, sales copy, email series for email marketing

I will write persuasive emails, sales copy, email series for email marketing












About:

As a brand, the first thing clients observe in your business email is your mode of attraction, use of persuasive words and key functions of your product or brand.

All these happens in less than 10 seconds, which is enough time to take a Hit or Miss decision. If all elements are intact, congratulations, your email copy just got you a sale but if not, sorry, you lost it.

Reviews


mharris:Nice work.

lisapen:Great buyer. I enjoyed writing your coffee articles. I learnt a whole lot about coffee in the process. Looking forward to more projects. Thanks

thevyapps:Did not get what I paid for. wanted more money for the exact service mentioned in the description. waste of time.

lisapen:This is is most impatient and greedy buyer I've ever worked with. Buyer ordered and wants me to write a complete website content for a token. He didn't come online for over 4 weeks after i explained. Only to come on here and leave a negative feedback. Check my outstanding reviews from happy clients

michaeldenny:More than I expected. Thank you for the extra emails.


No comments:

Post a Comment