Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will work hand-in-hand with you to create core contents that will articulate your value, connect you with your customers and boost your revenue.

I will work hand-in-hand with you to create core contents that will articulate your value, connect you with your customers and boost your revenue.












About:

** KILLER Emails For Your Email Marketing Campaign **

Check here for samples: 
http://bit.ly/emsamplez

Why Hire Me?
As an experienced email copywriter that has worked with different businesses and brands, I will double or even TRIPLE your email marketing results without increasing your expenses.

I'll achieve this by digging DEEP into the core of your business and even DEEPER into your prospect's mind. I'll craft you high converting emails for your email marketing campaign.

The mails will capture your reader's attention and communicate quickly without triggering spam filter.

What You Get

BASIC PACKAGE
  • 1 engaging email for your email marketing campaign
  • 1 call-to-action suggestion

STANDARD PACKAGE
  • 5 emails that will yield the best results
  • 2 call-to-action suggestions

PREMIUM PACKAGE
  • 10 email copies that will make you money for YEARS
  • 3 call-to-action suggestions

I guarantee you the best service or your money back.

ORDER NOW to get email copywriting that CONVERTS for your email marketing campaign!

Reviews


prana_rsm:I received a professional sales letter that I can use to sell my supplements more effectively. Good job!

crownservices:Thanks for your awesome review. I'm glad you love the sales copy crafted for your supplement. It will definitely boost your sales. Looking forward to doing more business with you.

osamaashraf:Great Script.

crownservices:Thanks.

thierrylavirott:I bought this to help me re write an ebook, he did the job well.


No comments:

Post a Comment