Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will add some sizzle to your sales copy

I will add some sizzle to your sales copy












About:

Hi, I'm Tracy Freese and I will create top-tier sales content for your business. Let me help you present your products and services to your future customers in an attractive way. I work with a wide variety of industries, including but not limited to:

  • Real Estate
  • Local Services
  • Cannabusiness
  • Finance 
  • Health
  • eCommerce
  • Photography
  • Automotive
  • Technology
  • Marketing
  • Social Media
  • ICO

I've been freelancing full-time since 2013 and have a unique global perspective of online marketing. If you are in the market for an effective sales piece, shoot me a message and let's get started!

I love working with respectful clients from around the globe with readily available budgets and reasonable due dates. If that sounds like you, I can't wait to hear more about your project. 


Tracy Freese, MA, CTEP® - Strong Estate LLC


Reviews


ryanfarris:We continue to use Traci shes been very helpful

strongestate:Your business is appreciated, Ryan!

lottooasis:I returned to Tracy for another project and again a satisfied customer.

strongestate:Thank you very much for your kind gratuity! A++

tosswill:Very fast. Friendly and professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment