Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will be glad to promote the image of your brand with my writing skills.

I will be glad to promote the image of your brand with my writing skills.












About:

Thank you for checking my page!

Nothing sells a brand than its powerful, punchy and converting sales copy. I am a seasoned online marketer and human resource person with good knowledge and practice of business copy-writing. I am new to Fiverr, so I will be offering these great quality services from $5. I am doing temporarily this to build a solid customer base. Hurry now and place your order today!

  • Product Listing
  • Sales Copy
  • Web copy
  • Sales Letter
  • About Us page
  • Landing page
  • Website content

Summarizing the beautiful features of your product can be tasking. Let me do your description without leaving any information out, projecting the benefits of the product in an obvious manner.

Landing page speaks volume about a business that is seeking an aggressive online presence, it is my duty to provide clients with powerful good landing pages that converts.

Quality job needs no sugar-coating! A trial of this gig will convince you. When you think of a standout copy that boosts sales, order my gig starting from $5.

A $5 budget will afford you:
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100% Customer satisfaction
  • 100% Money back guarantee
  • 24 hour Delivery

Take that bold step today, increase your sales beyond limits!
Judith.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment