Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will write a persuasive business letter or sales pitch

I will write a persuasive business letter or sales pitch












About:

Gain customers, partners and more by using my professional business writing services. I help identify the reasons your prospects should do business with you and persuade them to do it!

This isn't your average writing service. I'm a talented writer who has completed hundreds of projects for businesses in a wide range of industries. With over 350 positive reviews on my profile, my clients are raving about my work! I hope you will join them.


Let me get this out of the way: I'm a native English speaker from Canada. I think excellent grammar should be the minimum requirement when hiring a writer, but that's far from the only thing you'll get from me. I have spent over a thousand hours learning, practicing and perfecting my craft so that I can deliver EFFECTIVE copy that converts.


Ready to invest in your future sales? Order now!


My services include:
  • Business letters
  • Sales pitches
  • Sales scripts
  • Telemarketing scripts
  • Video scripts
  • Website content
  • Voicemail scripts 
  • Fundraising letters
  • Business proposals
  • Business presentations
  • And more - just ask!

For urgent projects, send me a message to inquire about the availability of 24-hour delivery.

Reviews


juliecamp:great writing and fast delivery. will use for other projects

grandview406:Thank you so much!

juliecamp:adrover really took the time to understand the product/service before writing the sales copy. Will use her for more gigs

ashleykay167:Very easily understood my project, delivered in timely manner, and was pretty good quality. Would use again for future projects.

tkwillia:She did an awesome job with the write up. And listened to my request carefully! Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment