Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will write sales copy that gets profitable results

I will write sales copy that gets profitable results












About:

If you want sales copy that WORKS -- this is the gig for you. 

"Cheap" copy ends up being expensive when it doesn't work. 

Read my reviews. Over 1,300 Fiverr buyers give me 5-star reviews. 

Why? I will DELIVER what you need.

Ad copy can make (or break) your business. 

Don't settle for less. It always pays to use a proven, high-quality ad writer. 

My "high" price is "SUCCESS INSURANCE." 

What sets me apart? 30 years of experience. Plus, I was trained by the best in the direct-marketing business.

I was an assistant to 
Jay Abraham and Gary Halbert back in the 80's. They taught me how to write copy that WORKS every time.

I've sold
hundreds of millions of dollars worth of products and services. 

Let me help you sell your products or services. You'll be amazed at the RESULTS you'll get!

Frankly, you won't get this level of copy at THIS price 
anywhere else.


Order what you need, and I'll work my magic for you!


P.S. Revisions are included. I'm not happy until you are!

Be sure to read my reviews! 

Reviews


jpetro1010:Awesome communication and the copy was great!

gw_ghostwriter:Thank you so much! I really appreciate that, and it was fun working on your gig! Wishing you the best of success!

superboy0716:Gary is a great storyteller. I’ve worked with all the best throughout the years and am very thankful we found him. This is the third time we have used his work and it only gets better. Try him out, you will be grateful.

gw_ghostwriter:Thank you so much! That made my day. I really enjoy working with you. You have excellent products and a good marketing mindset. Here's to your continued success!

ooolala:hmmmm.. not a lot of time or effort seemed to have been put in... $100 is a lot of money to me and I really was looking for something extraordinary and i feel like i kinda got a generic version of what he may send to everyone...:( it comes across as very sales-sy and things that I actually hate hearing a sales person say to me...


No comments:

Post a Comment