Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will write an outstanding amazon product listing and description

I will write an outstanding amazon product listing and description












About:

★ You have landed on the gig that will cheer your business for the long run! 

Having worked with over 600+ Sellers in 90 countries around the world, which most of them run a considerable multi million dollar FBA imperium, I’ve learned what really makes an irresistible listing that converts 20-50% more visitors into paying customers and what makes a dull, off the topic sales copy. 

The competition on Amazon is quite aggressive and having a “me-too” listing won’t get you far. I’m determined not only giving you an unique and driven-benefit listing with powerful SEO that will get you organic sales and rank better on Amazon, but I will offer my love and support that you need as a seller regardless where you’re coming from.

My packages are affordable for your business and I will keep my prices suitable for everyone (My normal listing cost is $150).

Why choosing me?

  • Complete listing with powerful & readable SEO listing to improve rank & gain sales consistently
  • Friendly service
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Quick Reply
  • LIFETIME SUPPORT
  • Unlimited revisions for all my packages

Reach me out for any questions you may have. I'll be happy to help :)

ORDER NOW & LET’S TEAM UP TOGETHER!

Reviews


elena2310:A real professional !!\nShe understood what I needed.\nthe listing is written in a good and original way.\n\nHighly recommend !!! On rokica

chuck2005:Very nice and willing to make changes.

rokica23:Thanks. We went through lots of changes and there was some miscommunication but at the end we solve the issues.

samuelbarrera:Great work!

rokica23:Thanks, great experience to work on this unique product.


No comments:

Post a Comment