Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will provide you witty, eye-catchy, business names and slogans.

I will provide you witty, eye-catchy, business names and slogans.












About:

Most sellers are in a hurry to hear your first sentences and deliver crap for a buck. I will listen attentively to every word you utter, have a conversation with you on what I believe will best suit your need and eventually get you good quality names, taglines, slogans, that are distinct and CATCHY to your market audience.

My services are from years of experience, and I have a few samples to back this up at any time. I will not only help you write a name but give you an identity the world would fight to identify with. 

Buying my gig means you're buying my communication skills, years of name giving, super fast delivery, and brand structuring.

Reviews


nati014:Very helpful, overall great experience

victowrites:Thanks. It was nice doing business with you.

pamelaedward795:many great ideas and as I was able to clarify what I wanted she delivered!! thank you so much!

victowrites:Smart people know quality. I look forward to working with this Aleck someday, very soon.

suavestitch:Great work! Very impressive.


No comments:

Post a Comment